Report card rewards are frequently given out by
schools or by parents, but did you know that there are major companies
that give rewards for good grades? These are usually free items, and can be
claimed by your child showing the manager or an employee his/her report card
with A’s or B’s. Just bring in your current grades to be rewarded for all the hard work!
Below is a list of national and well-known companies that give report card rewards:
1. Limited Too. On their website, Limited Too (a clothing store for “tween” girls) states that they want to “congratulate girls on receiving outstanding grades.” Report cards with passing grades must be brought to a girl’s local Limited Too store within 30 days of when she receives it. The girl will receive $5.00 off her purchase that day.
2. Baskin Robbins - Who doesn't love a free scoop of ice cream? Baskin Robbins rewards A's & B's! Perfect end of school year report card reward.
3. Cheryl & Co. - Why not hit up Baskin Robbins and Cheryl & Co. for free desserts! Cheryl & Co. gives our a free cookie for each A.
4. Krispy Kreme - This is our favorite place to go with a report card full of A's. They actually give you a donut for each A on your report card.
5. McDonalds - The beauty about this list is that you don't have to pick just one. Have a summer full of reaping rewards for your good grades. This is a great motivator come September when school starts. McDonalds gives away a Free Happy Meals with all A's!
6. Noah's Bagels - I don't know why going out for breakfast feels like an extra special treat, but it does. For each A Noah's Bagels gives out a FREE bagel.
7. Peter Pipe Pizza - I think this offer is very generous, they give out a FREE 7", 1 topping pizza for A's and B's.
8. Pizza Hut - Last year, we hit up both pizza joints because our kids hit both requirements. Pizza Hut rewards your kids with a FREE personal pan pizza with three A's.
9. Sbarro - Another pizza place that rewards for hard work. For all A's & B's you get a FREE slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza with a drink.
10. Chuck E. Cheese - Chuck E. Cheese locations give away free tokens for good grades. They accept all types of grading systems, and will give away a maximum of 15 tokens. Currently, an “A” or equivalent is worth 3 tokens, a “B” is worth 2 tokens, and a “C” is worth 1 token. Note: You must make a food purchase for this offer.
11. Brunswick Bowling - The name of the program is called, "Games for Grades." We love bowling and I enjoy the fact that this reward is not a food reward. You score a free game for each A on your child's report card. This is a great deal!
12. Chick-fil-A - I love this company, they are so family oriented and always deliver the best service. They rewards all A's and B's, on your child's report card, with a FREE 8 pack of nuggets.
Remember, that the above list is subject to change at any time, and may vary depending upon where you live. There may be local businesses in your area that reward good grades. Check with your child’s teacher, school, or PTA. Some schools give out rewards at report card time such as free meals to local restaurants.
Report card rewards are a great free way to motivate your child to get good grades, or improve his or her school performance.
Do you have any to add to the list? Share the love in the comments below!
This page may contain affiliate links. I would only recommend what I have used and endorse. Your click helps support this blog. Thank you!